Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Miss You

Hi,
Oh, so many goodies @ Papertrey Ink.  Makes keeping to the budget sooo difficult.  This card is for the latest Make It Monday; it is quite colorful for me.  I changed up the  vase color a few times, but in the end, chose the blue, which was actually also my first choice.  Kinda like buying clothes. Love the look that can be created by using the  rock and roll tecnique.
Cheers,
Val

Materials:
Paper: PTI C/S Vintage Cream
Stamps: PTI Asian Fusion, Masculine Motifs
Ink: Colorbox Royal Blue, SU Burgundy, Saffron, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Celery, Old Olive
Other: Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangles, Scor Pal

2 comments:

  1. Cool card! Love the colors and the layout. I would love to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Great design and colours and I love that raised white panel on white!

    ReplyDelete