Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hello

Good Morning! 
I made this card yesterday and quickly ran outside to take a picture of it while it wasn't raining (1st day in 20 for no rain!!!), snapped 2 pics, and my trusty old Canon Rebel broke.  Did I take it to the shop?  Why no, I had to enjoy the day in the garden, and it was heavenly.  It never fails to amaze me how good things feel when we apppreciate them more (eg. just being outside in the sun).
 As for the card, I have often used both this layout and the Hero Arts grid stamp, I think it is my all time favorite, and certainly my most used.  I cannot take full credit though as the idea  for the card was partially inspired by this card by Laurie  Schmidlin whom I find very inspiring.  Also I wanted to thank people for leaving comments, it is both exciting and encouraging!  I wouldn't have known that my previous In Bloom card was tweeted on Papertrey except some thoughtful person had conveyed this by comment. After checking  out the tweet, I wanted to thank the person who left the comment, but by then yesterday's twitter glitch had reclaimed it. Anyway, thank you.
Have a wonderful day,
Val
Materials:
C/S: PTI Aqua Mist,Kraft
Stamps: Hero Arts Grid Pattern, Studio G Polka Dots(on bird)
Ink: Versamark, Color Box Frost White
Other: SU! Bird Punch, Spellbinders Circles, Stampendous White EP, Crafts Ribbon & Gem, Computer Generated font  (for hello)

No comments:

Post a Comment