Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Hello,
I have a little birthday card to post.  I have had this patterned  paper for over a year and was just recently able to make the first cut. Comprendez?!!!
Unfortunately I do not know the manufacturer of the paper, but I distinctly remember where it was purchased, and that would be at a wonderful shop called Buffalo Stamps and Stuff. On a trip to New York last March, a friend and I spent 3 hours in this store while a class was being taught.  I do not ever recall spending 3 hours in a shopping mall in my entire life, let alone a single shop!
Hope you enjoy the card.
Cheers, Val

             


















Materials:
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy C/S + Unknown PP
Stamps: Just Rite 2" Decorative Borders Set, SU Watercolor Trio sentiment, Verve Filigree 
Other: PTI Ribbon, MS Edge Punch,Spellbinders Circles

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card and that paper's to die for, especially how you've used it, love it:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete