Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Make It Monday #166

Hi,
Have 3 days off work so I thought I 'd take part in this fun challenge!  I don't have a whole lot of PTI dyes, and I have discovered that several that  I do own are joined together, like many of the flower and leaf dyes. The biggest challenge was choosing a dye where the flowers  were at least oriented in the same direction.
So here it is, using Rosie Posie.  As usual, this was fun and whenever I partake in these challenges, I always think, why don't I do these every week?  Guess it's that little TIME  thing.
Cheers,
Val



Materials:
Paper:  PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy
Stamps:  PTI Rosie Posie, Signature Greetings
Other:  PTI Rosie Posie Dye

5 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. You got a great deboss! I would never have thought of using dies that were joined together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Debossing is creating a depressed image, as opposed to embossing, which refers to a raised image. Here is a link to a video describing the technique: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/05/make-it-monday-166-debossing-stamped-images.html

      Delete
  3. The Rosie Posie is perfect for this technique. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! the color combo you selected is fantastic! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete