Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birthday Card for a Friend

Hi,
Can you believe I have completed  2 posts in less than one week!  I have been again inspired by Papertrey Ink, ok maybe the threat of winning a prize has a motivating factor.  Also I needed a card for a friend, and this friend is a very good cardmaker herself so I wanted to make something I thought she might like.  Anyway, the PTI challenge today is to use a watercolor technique or look, so I made some "spray paint" with a reinker and "painted " a background on watercolor paper before stamping it.  This is what I came up with:


Cheers,
Val

Materials:
Paper:  PTI C/S Rustic White, Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  PTI Daydreamer, Framed Out #1, Tag Its #5
Ink:  Ranger Distress Broken China
Other:  Memory Box Dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment