Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Tis the Season

Hi,
Just thought I'd share a Christmas card that I made and kinda liked.  I thought I'd make this my main card to mail out as it is not very labor intensive and wouldn't you know it-- I actually lost the bow die!  Seriously, I have looked everywhere and can't find that die that I just love.  So... I think that makes me like the card even more.  The mind works in mysterious ways, doesn't it?


Here's to all those missing tools and cardmaking gadgets that for me at least disapppear in groups.
Oh well, I enjoyed the die while I had it!
Cheers,
Val

Materials:
Paper: PTI C/S: White, Unknown Silver
Stamps:  Memory Box  Classic Ornament Outline, PTI Signature Christmas
Ink:  ColorBox Silver, Versa Mark
Other:  Memory Box Crisp Bows Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Rectangles, Stampendous Silver EP

2 comments:

  1. I love this card I hope you find your die. I hate when that happens. One time I found one I had misplace a year latter in my scrap bin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda Like It??????? It so beautiful , I love it! Your very good at this! Wow! Hope you find your bow die , look s like a great die.

    ReplyDelete