Sunday, September 18, 2011

Jungle Birthday

Hi,
It feels like an eternity since I posted on this blog.  Here in Nova Scotia, we had a lousy July with lots of cold rain; and then August brought us many gorgeous days and I couldn't bear to stay inside!  I had received a Papertrey order and have hardly touched all the new stamps!  However, Autumn is here, and I do find the cooler weather is inspiring for so many things.  My daughter has asked me to make some small, simple Birthday cards to have on hand for her coworkers, and she wants them to be definitely feminine or masculine .  Here is the first masculine one.
Cheers for now,
Val

Materials:
Paper: PTI C/S Simply Chartreuse, Kraft
Stamps: It's a Jungle Out There, Daydreamer, Peaceful Garden
Ink:  SU Soft Sky, Pumpkin Pie, Black, Apricot Appeal, Real Red, Ranger Distress Shabby Shutters,PTI Spring Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment