Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 3 Summer Card Class

Hi,
These are the colors for this week's Summer Online Card Class.  The classes are very inspiring, and teach both techniques and just plain helpful tips.  I only wish  I had more time to play!  Oh well, I'll bank the ideas for winter!Here is my card:
Thanks for looking.
Cheers,
Val
Materials:
Paper:  PTI C/S Vintage Cream, SU Close to Cocoa Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Stamps:  Inkadinkadoo Tree Stamp, PTI Masculine Motifs
Ink:  Ranger Distress Walnut, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Fired Brick; Versamark
Other:  Stampendous White EP, Unknown Copper Brads, Twine, Rectangle Nestabilities, Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow camper. Love the way you inked this image. Just gorgoeus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is amazing! With your lovely card, you've inspired me to dig this stamp out of my stash & to make some cards for autumn birthdays. Thanks for posting this -- it's going into my "gallery favorites" file.

    ReplyDelete