Thursday, April 28, 2011

Make it Monday (on a Thursday)

Hi
I am not admitting how much time I spent on this card.  I made every mistake possible:  I messed up on stamping the background, embossing powder went astray and got in the way of the sentiment, the lines were blotchy at the corners, I won't bore you with the rest.  I do hope you like the card.  And I do love  frames on a card.
Cheers,
Val
Materials:
PTI C/S cream and aqua mist
PTI stamp Masculine Motifs and Take Three Winter, Hero Arts Old Letter Writing, All Night Media Splatter Pattern
Color Box Frost White Ink, SU! Not Quite Navy and Soft Sky
Marvy Marker, Stampendous EP

5 comments:

  1. love the details on this card. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, your frame is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just hate when your CAS card won't be CAS?! I know I do! Your card turned out stunning. What a beautiful image and I love the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love the masking you did on the blue background. And the text. Just stunning. Glad you kept going until you were satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it is just beautiful. Worth all the work you put into it. Looks like something I would get off the shelf in hallmark .

    ReplyDelete